COVID-19 Precautions - Office Guidelines
To: AmeriStaff, Inc. Employees, Applicants and Customers
From: AmeriStaff, Inc. Corporate Office
Date: March 20, 2020
RE: COVID-19 Precautions – Office Guidelines
Effective immediately all AmeriStaff, Inc. locations will be adhering to new guidelines to mitigate and prevent the potential spread of COVID-19. These new guidelines are being implemented to protect our employees and anyone visiting our office locations.
- Office doors will remain locked.
- Office contact information will be posted on entryways; ensuring visitors are able to speak with an AmeriStaff, Inc. representative. Our representatives will assist everyone, ensuring all needs/request are completed in a timely manner.
- All new hire and client drug testing will cease.
- Application packets and documentation will be available for pick-up, outside each office location.
- Anyone needing to drop off information for staff, will need to utilize office drop-boxes; or follow additional directives given by office representatives.
It is imperative that we limit potential exposure for all employees, applicants and customers. Adherence of these guidelines ensures that all parties are following the social distancing regulations issued by the CDC. We understand that the current circumstance is not ideal; however, we want everyone to know that AmeriStaff, Inc. will continue to operate and assist all employees, applicants and customers. We appreciate your understanding and compliance with these guidelines. For any additional questions or concerns, please call your local office location.